Happy Tails Dog Training indoor dog training facility is the perfect place for group classes, one-on-one training, and events.
120 Robert Street in the Whangarei town center
Entrance is through the glass sliding door, down the corridor, first door right.
The facility is open for scheduled classes, one-on-one training sessions, and events or by appointment. Please ring Angelika on 021 268 5949.
About the facility
- Painted concrete floor
- No heating / air conditioning at this stage – please dress accordingly
- Table and chairs for consultations and meetings
- Seating for group classes
- A wide range of training equipment, toys, etc
- Movable screens to create private training areas (e.g., for reactive dogs)
- Carpet/mats available for activities that require non-slip such as strength and fitness conditioning
- Toilet and kitchen
- Treats and chews (suitable for raw feeders)
- Clickers, treat pouches and other training and enrichment tools
There is some parking available in front of the building – on the pavement in front of the black roller door, and on the street between the yellow lines (not Council lines). There is also usually parking space along Robert Street on both sides.